Caralluma Fimbriata , a succulent plant that belongs to the cactus family , is currently the latest weight loss craze. Weight loss supplements like Caralluma Burn and Caralluma Actives are selling like hotcakes right now! Now before you go ahead and buy one, let’s try to explore first what this plant is and why it can help you lose weight.
For thousands of years , Caralluma Fimbriata was used as hunger suppressant in India. Just like Hoodia Gordonii , it’s used as a portable food to ward off hunger during long trips. This plant is eaten daily in India in several forms. It can be cooked as a vegetable mixed with spices and salt.
It is also preserved like pickles and it can be even eaten raw. Labor classes in South India would eat this plant to suppress hunger and gain endurance. So you see, this plant has been eaten for years by the people of India without getting side effects.
In a 2006 study , researchers from India conducted a study about the effects of Caralluma Fimbriata extract on 50 overweight persons. 25 of the 50 overweight participants took Caralluma Fimbriata each day for 60 days. The remaining 25 partipants just took a placebo.
The placebo group did lose weight but not significant enough to make changes in their body weight. The group who took the Caralluma Fimbriata experienced significant changes in their body weight and reported less body fat. The participants who took the Caralluma Fimbriata extract also mentioned that they felt less hungry.
A similar study was also done in Los Angeles and after a month , participants who took the Caralluma Fimbriata extract reported losing six pounds or more. Both these research concluded that Caralluma Fimbriata promotes weight loss and fat burning.
Caralluma Fimbriata is will truly help you shed pounds! It will burn your stubborn fat, suppress your food cravings and promote lean muscle tone! Take advantage of caralluma and lose weight!
Do you have a toxic colon? If you are, then you must belong to the millions of people who are suffering from some sort of bowel disease which is often linked to a toxic colon. Digestive problems like constipation, acid reflux and bloating are signs of an unhealthy colon.
With today’s unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle, bowel transit time has become slower. Processed foods such as ready-to-eat meals are mostly high in fat and low in fiber. These types of foods are hard to digest and it can clog up the colon. Red meat, alcohol, spicy foods and some medications are common causes for slow digestion leading to difficult bowel movements.
The colon handles great amount of food we consume and its lining is made of nerves and glands that absorbs vitamins, enzymes and water. When its working right , it moves the food to our system and it flushes-out undigested substances into waste within 24 hours of eating.
Bowel transit time refers to the amount of time the food travels from the mouth to our digestive tract until it becomes a waste product that needs to be eliminated by our colon. A healthy bowel transit times should range from 8 to 14 hours. Two to three bowel movements is a sign of a healthy bowel.
When our colon becomes unhealthy, it will not be able to properly eliminate waste. So when it’s not able to eliminate waste on time, it will be clogged up with waste matter that builds up its colons.
Remember that the colon contains nerves that absorb nutrients so when it’s clogged up, our whole body becomes affected. It leads to sluggish metabolism of calories leading to different digestive problems.
Medical experts believe that a toxic colon can lead to an unhealthy body. Cleanse your colon and take colon cleansing supplements such as Bowtrol Colon Cleanse and Digest It. Take care of your colon and it will take care of you!
When you’re on a diet, controlling your food cravings is your no.1 priority. The more we deny our cravings, the more our brain thinks about it until we end up binge eating. When we step on our weighing scale, we then end up blaming ourselves and declaring the battle against obesity as lost!
Don’t surrender yet! It’s best to understand how our cravings work so can manage it.
According to the latest research, dieting is linked with increased cravings for unwanted foods such as sweets and carbohydrates. The research also suggests that fasting can stop cravings but fasting is not healthy since it will result in dizziness and fatigue.
Dieting makes us crave for more food. We are also easily swayed by food images. Our cravings increase when we see images of food thus making diets even harder to do. Another research also indicates that lack of sleep is associated with unhealthy food cravings. Stress can also cause cravings especially in women.
Here are ways on how to manage your food cravings when you’re on a diet:
- Don’t be too hard on your diet. Don’t think that you are on a diet because you’ll feel more restricted.
- Don’t stare at yummy images of food. The more you feed your thoughts, the more you will want to eat the food.
- Don’t sleep too much since too much sleep leads to food cravings.
- Be positive. Stress can only lead you to eat more. Stay happy and think of dieting as a way to be healthy.
- Consider taking natural appetite suppressants such as Hoodia Gordonii Plus, Unique Hoodia and Hoodia Balance. These supplements are effective in controlling your cravings.
We just need to understand the difference between hunger and cravings. Hunger is associated with our body’s need to food. Are you feeling tired? Is your stomach grumbling already? These are sure signs of you being hungry.
Feed your body with healthy foods. Cravings are just intense wanting for food that can be caused by diets, stress, hormones or too much sleep.
How do you lose weight? If asked this type of question. Most people would just tell you to, “Go on a diet and Exercise!” This is somewhat a right answer if the body conditions are normal.
You see studies have shown that our body hormones affect our weight. If there is an imbalance in our hormones, then despite being on a strict diet and intense exercise weight gain still happens!
Hormones allow the body to function and a decrease in hormones can also mean a decrease in activity. Like for example, testosterone which is a male hormone is needed to a boost of metabolism. Low testosterone can cause weight gain in men.
Let’s talk about some of the hormones that can directly influence your weight loss.
- Cortisol . When you’re stressed, your hypothalamus releases cortisol which is the stress hormone into your blood. This hormone makes your heart beat faster, makes your brain alert and it unleashes energy from your stored fat and glucose. Sounds good but too much stress can release too much cortisol that will lead to disrupting your body. Too much activation of cortisol can lead to heart disease and obesity.
- Thryoxine and Triidothyronine. These are the hormones produced by our thyroid glands. These hormones regulate our metabolism and energy levels. Too little of these hormones can result in a sluggish metabolism and constantly feeling cold. Persons with low thyroid hormones will find it hard to lose weight. Natural supplements such as Thyromine can help regulate these thyroid hormones.
- Leptin and Ghrelin. These are the hunger hormones. Ghrelin tells the brain when we need to eat. Leptin is the one that tells the brain that it has eaten enough. Too much sugar can affect leptin production which makes ghrelin to send out unending food cravings. African Mango Plus is a weight loss supplement that can help increase leptin production thus helping dieters control their appetite and lose weight effectively.